Monday, October 1, 2012

What I Like About the iPhone 5

The iPhone 5 just came out and I wish I could get my hands on one.  A girl can dream can't she?  Anyways, there were a couple of features that stood out to me.  One feature is that you can take pictures in panoramic view.  I watched the commercial where it was demonstrated and it looks like the camera pans around each subject until all the subjects are captured then it displays the photo on the screen.  Now that is picture taking.

Another feature is the real time maps.  I saw a commercial showing this feature and you can move the map around with your fingers until you can see buildings in real time view.  Talk about pretty cool.

Overall, I say Apple did a great job with this latest iPhone and I can't wait to see what they come out with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment